Survival English Program
Survival English Program is designed to efficiently and strategically help beginner level students. The course is for students with limited or no English language proficiency.
- The course starts every week with a minimum 3 ~ 5 students.
- The course is a functional and situational syllabus, with a focus on essential functions and essential situations for the use of English.
Successful completion of the program is recognized to meet the English Language proficiency requirements for the 8-month English for Academic Purposes Program which was offered by Winnipeg Global Education Language Institute (DLI#:O243237116047).
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand basic English when presented in oral and written form.
- Produce basic English in oral and written form.
- Understand and produce simple grammar (simple tenses, continuous tenses, present perfect).
- Understand and produce simple vocabulary for everyday items and everyday situations.
- Communicate effectively and comprehensibly in simple, everyday situations.
Criteria for Passing the Course
In order to pass the course, students must:
- Attend at least 90% of the classes.
- Achieve at least 75% on the weekly quizzes and practice tests.
Monday to Friday
|Morning Class (Optional)||
9:30 – 10:00
|10:00 – 12:00|
12:00 – 1:00
1:00 – 3:00
3:00 – 4:00
*We are now offering Survival English Program in both Winnipeg Campus and Toronto Campus.