Refund Policy and Course Changes
- If a refund is requested before a course begins, a cancelation form is required to submit. All fees will be refunded except:
A: Application fee of $100.00
B: Administration fee of $200.00.
- No refunds will be issued once a course has begun.
- In some circumstances, students may postpone their course start date if a request is made prior to the first day of the course. This change is at the discretion of Global Education College.
- In some circumstances, students may change their enrollment to a different course once their course has begun. If the fee of the new course is higher than the fee of the original course, students must pay the difference between the fees. If the fee of the new course is lower than the fee of the original course, no refund of the difference will be issued.
- Students who do not attend class after a course has started are considered as forfeiting their course. In this situation, Global Education College reserves the right to refuse any requests for refunds or course changes.